Kia Orana! Kia Orana! Kia Orana!


Sunrise

As a blog mentioned, Matavera is perfect for sunrise as it is in the east part. We checked in google when is the sun rise and put our alarm 30 minutes prior. It was serene with only waves and wind. Video can be found in here.





Koka Tour

We were so excited with the tour. Our host said she preferred Koka rather than the first and famous Captain Tama. Everyone seemed so happy and excited, as glorious as the day. Sun was shining, blue sky. What could you ask for more.

this is the Captain Tama Glass Boat. I did not take ours too busy with Go Pro lol


The big boat has 2 glass bottoms to look. The band team that keeps us awake and entertained. People are happy all the way. Not far, arrived in the snorkeling spot and enjoying swimming here and there. I did not carry my go pro. As I know I will be busy snorkeling. There were few stops they build so we can rest without damaging the corals around.

After that they brought us to the island where we enjoyed a fresh grilled island food with someone entertaining us about peeling coconut, climbing coconut tree. The taste of their coconut is different with the one I have in Indonesia. And I just knew about the marshmelow in the old coconut. So tender and yummy. Ironically it was so hard to find coconut water to drink around, only in the market. 

For video, check this out.

Paddle Boarding

Once the tour done, it was around 3 pm-ish, we still have time 1-2 hours to rend paddle board. So we did. Cathy was padling I sat at the back with my Go Pro and Iphone.

This is gonna be my first time putting my Go Pro into the water. I wacthed youtube days before to see what is dos and don'ts.

Comments