Saturday, August 18, 2012

another shot : fried rice

I haven't managed to make a yummy simple javanese fried rice. Which I believe I miss one ingridient: shrimp's head and or terasi. That one thing makes the street fried rice yumm....

So I tried another simple white fried rice this noon.
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2-3 cloves of scallion
- margarine
- salt n pepper
- salt sauce [ see...i mix it with hongkong fried rice]

And top it with quick melt cheese in the scrambled egg.

I also sprinkled dried herbs [sort of oregano]...
And...the result is not bad....
The fusion is not the result of creativity but more of by "I want a good taste, don't fail me"
[cheese barely fail me, last time I made aglio olio n just sprinkled on it, n taste good]

Picture? Sorry, too hungy to take pic.....

1 comment:

Carla Chanliau said...

try to include some fat, like minyak babi or chicken skin. even if you discard the skin in the end, the oil it produces is going to add great taste to the friend rice. :)