Wednesday, June 21, 2006

surabaya, 29 mei 06

Senin, 29 mei 06
After a week I ve been in Surabaya i got an sms in the mid day to check my email immediately due to my prior admittance. Aga kaget setelah tau isinya.

Dear Yenni,

Due to recent experience we had in our STUDIO, we are now
requiring each applicant to be...well...sort of tested on a virtual
"project".

Hope you understand our reason in doing this.

Following, is a brief i've created for you:

My name is Yenny not Yenni!
Understand? Reason? What reason? But apa lagi yg bisa kulakukan slain do my best. I mesti bergulat dgn negative thinking n ketakutan utk gagal.

I bener2 nervous. Bikin logo n corporate, aduh itu sudah lama sekali, semester 3. Mana buku2 logoku kayake masih di adik kelas..lupa, sama2 lupa, pokoke ga di aku. Aku ga nyalahin ada tes kayak gini tapi coba ngomonge sebelum deal gitu….

No comments: